Base Camp for our Community
Since 1958, the Truckee Tahoe Airport has been providing high quality, safe facility for pilots, visitors and the community. In this video learn how the Truckee Tahoe Airport makes Truckee their base camp for the community.
Whether you fly, bike, walk or drive in for a visit, you’re sure to appreciate the experience. With views of Mount Rose, Northstar, and the Pacific Crest, the view from Martis Valley and the Valley itself are truly inspiring. Two runways offer safe and exceptionally scenic flight paths. Our LEED Silver designed facility was built to maximize enjoyment while minimizing energy, water and waste. When you visit be sure to:
1. Take a spin on one of our complimentary cruiser bicycles
2. Have lunch with friends at the locally renowned Red Truck Cafe
3. Let your toddler run around on our playground to burn off some energy.
4. Sign up to use one of our community rooms for your next non-profit or service club meeting.
5. Enjoy the view of the snow-covered peaks and local art showcased on our walls.
Whatever mode of transport you use to arrive, we’re here to serve you.