Book Sessions to Ride with Pro Athletes
Have you ever dreamed of skiing or snowboarding with an Olympic Gold Medalist or your favorite professional action sports hero? Well, now you can thanks to founder Ryan Williams and the team at STOMP SESSIONS!
What is Stomp Sessions?
STOMP SESSIONS is an action sports mobile and web platform for booking sessions to ride with pro athletes in skateboarding, snowboarding and skiing. Stomp Pros range from Olympic and XGames medalists, including 2018 Olympic Gold medalist Jamie Anderson, to iconic industry legends and local pros. Stomp Sessions, a startup founded in 2016 in Truckee, is a mobile app connecting skateboarders, snowboarders and skiers with pro and local experts for lessons, classes and ride with pro experiences in Lake Tahoe and Southern California.
Each personalized session includes photo/video taken by your Stomp Pro, documenting you and your day, to share with friends and family. Snowboard and ski customers also receive lift line priority at Stomp ski resort partners. Stomp has a shared revenue model partnering with pro athletes, ski resorts, skateparks and community nonprofits.
The most iconic Olympic and XGames medalist have joined Stomp as athlete advisors to validate and promote booking sessions, including:
- Chris Cole -SLS Supercrown World Champ, 3 x XGames Gold Medalist and 2 x Skate of The Year by Thrasher Magazine
- Ryan Sheckler – 8x XGames Medalist, 4x Dew Tour Champion, IFC Skateboarding World Champion, Skater of the Year
- Jamie Anderson – 2 x Olympic Gold Medalist, 14 x XGames Medalist
- Jeremy Jones National Geographic Explorer of the Year, Founder of Protect Our Winter
- Chas Guldemond – XGames Medalist and Olympian
- Julia Mancuso – Olympic Gold Medalist and World Cup Champion
- Daron Rahlves – Olympian and World Cup Champion
- JT Holmes – Speedriding Skydiving and BASE jumping stuntman and high flying sports
- Cam Zink – Red Bull Rampage, Crankworx and FMB Champion
Stomp Skateboarding is available in Southern California and Truckee, providing lessons, classes and ride with a pro experiences. Stomp Snowboarding and Stomp Skiing is available in Lake Tahoe at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows, providing ride with a pro experiences. Stomp also offers a digital progression platform with Pro Quick Tips videos on the app. These videos provide insider secrets from the pros, sharing World Champion skills, enabling app users to learn from home. Download the Stomp Sessions app in Apple App Store or Google Play and Stomp Sessions website: https://www.stompsessions.com/
The New York Time’s Tests Stomp Sessions with Founder Ryan Williams
Read about Stomp Sessions in the New York Times.
Ride with a Pro at Squaw
Stomp Sessions is now available at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows offering a Ride with a Pro Experience. Customers can now book their favorite pro skiers and snowboarders to experience the mountain like a pro. From X Games and Olympic Gold Medalists to iconic Industry Legends, Stomp Sessions provides bespoke adventures with the sport’s best pro athletes, coupled with the world-class terrain and setting of Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows.
Each Session Includes:
- Liftline priority access
- Photo/Video of your session
- Pro insight of the best locations on the mountain
Would you like to snowboard or ski with a pro? You can search for a pro anytime link to https://app.stompsessions.com/instructors or on the Sessions Mobile App. With their busy travel schedules, some big name pros are often out town. Lucky for you here are several weekends that these pros will be at Squaw Valley.
- Ski – JT Holmes, Kirsten Paulsen
- Snowboard – Chas Guldemond, Ryan Williams