The Mountain Housing Council conducted its 2019 annual community meeting housing update on Saturday, April 27, 2019. Over 120 community members enjoyed an inspirational morning at the North Tahoe Event Center for the third annual regional housing update event. The theme of building vibrant, walkable communities wove through presentations and discussions, highlighting how beautiful, affordable, and necessary density can be for our region’s long term health. Thank you to the presenters and moderator: Seana Doherty, Jeff Loux, Meea Kang, Drew Finke, Colin Frolich, Jan Holan, Rick Holliday, and Morgan Goodwin.
- Seana Doherty, Freshtracks Collaboration
- Jeff Loux, Town Manager, Town of Truckee
- Meea Kang, Senior Vice President, Related California
- Drew Finke, Junior Associate, Opticos Design, Inc.
- Colin Frolich, Founder, Landing
- Jan Holan, Founding Member, Truckee River CoHousing
- Rick Holliday, CEO, Factory OS Video Presentation
About Mountain Housing Council:
Started in 2017 as a result of the 2016 Housing Needs Assessment, the Mountain Housing Council of Tahoe-Truckee is a coalition of 29 partners working to accelerate solutions to achievable local housing. The Mountain Housing Council is a project of the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation.